BUILDING COMMUNITIES & CHANGING LIVES

Arrow Down

OUR FOCUS

Mike Tomasetti 2641 Reed St (Aerials)-on

Single Family

Homes

We build single family homes for the Philadelphia community. Our developments run the gamut from Workforce Housing to Luxury Townhomes. We love bringing a block to life and providing a quality product for people to build their family stories.  

7-existing Edith.jpg

Historical

Renovations

As native Philadelphians, we can't help but be drawn into the history of many buildings that have gone uninhabited but are begging to be revived. Our historical renovations have become passion projects for us that are rooted in community and bringing people [purposefully] together. 

BuildingPhoto - 2020-09-30T163110.265.jp

Multifamily

Development

Who doesn't love a 5 story podium construction project? Very specific, we know. These well located 20-50 unit projects have become our niche in the land of multifamily development. We love the community that is created with building apartments and providing quick access to Philadelphia's best amenities.  

 
Mike Tomasetti 2641 Reed St (Aerials)-on

ABOUT

Spruce Builders LLC was formed in 2019 to manage ground up construction and historical renovations for a select group of Real Estate investors. Our projects are entirely in the Philadelphia area to serve the local community. We have a small team of powerful leaders organizing all facets of operations to make our projects come to life. We are extremely selective in our hiring process- knowing the impact on the group experience (if you make the wrong choice!). We operate by discovering each other's unique abilities and applying them whenever possible. We embrace a "Great Game of Business" philosophy using 70% of our team's existing skills and fostering the remaining 30% in an educational, entrepreneurial fashion. Spruce Builders is committed to doing work on time, on budget and paying our partners! We are each accountable to support each other and are tirelessly committed to developing ourselves and a clear vision for the future. Speaking of which, this is just the beginning of our website. Check back as our Core Values evolve and our digital & physical footprints grow. 

 
 

PROJECTS

 

CONTACT

Inquiries

For any inquiries, questions or commendations, please call: (215) 574-7675 or fill out the following form

Contact Us

Thanks for submitting!

Head Office

257 N 3rd St. 

Philadelphia, PA 19106

 

info@spruce-builders.com

Tel: (215) 574-7675

Employment

To apply for a job with SPRUCE BUILDERS, LLC please send your  C.V. to: jamie@legacycapitalpa.com

“Great vision without great people is irrelevant.”
― Jim Collins, Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap... and Others Don't